Juggling John – Children’s Entertainer
5, 6 and 7 Year Olds
Juggling John provides entertainment for a huge range of events and for all age groups. He is a specialist in childrens parties. Because he is aware that different things appeal to different age groups he has adapted his party packages accordingly.
5, 6 and 7 year olds love parties! They generally have a more developed social life than their parents and it is not unusual for them to have at least 2 parties to go to in one weekend. By this stage they have become used to the party concept and are quite happy to be left at the party while the parents sneak away for a couple of hour’s shopping/relaxing. They love live, interactive entertainment with a touch of wonder and magic mixed with loads of fun and energy. As a father of 3 boys, Juggling John is very used to this!
Two hours is the ideal length of time for a kids’ party. Think very carefully if you are thinking do doing anything longer than that. Juggling John has a range of options for 5, 6 and 7 year olds designed to fit into a 2 hour time slot:
Juggling John’s parties have 3 elements which can be combined to make 4 different party packages. The elements are:
- A. a 30-45 minute show including juggling, magic, balancing, physical comedy and puppetry.
- B. a 15 minute fire juggling and fire eating show (has to be outside – possible at most venues)
- C. a 45 minute dancing and circus skills session where everyone has a go at lots of circus tricks (and maybe takes one home with them… how about using spinning plates or juggling balls as an alternative to party bags? Please click here for more details)
The possible combinations are:
- “A” – the 45 minute show
- “AB” – 45 minute show including fire at the end – total time 45 minutes
- “ABC” – dancing and circus workshop followed by show with or without fire – total time 1 hr 30 mins
- “ABCtea” – dancing and workshop, break for tea, then show (with or without fire) – John will be with you for 2 hours but with a break at tea time.
Juggling John is fully police checked, a member of Equity and has full public liability insurance.