Juggling John – Magic and Circus Entertainer for Young Teens
11, 12, 13 and 14 Year Olds
Juggling John provides entertainment for a huge range of events and for all age groups. He is a specialist in children’s and young people’s parties. Because he is aware that different things appeal to different age groups he has adapted his party packages accordingly.
Most 11-14 year olds have been to a lot of parties! They have seen a lot of different entertainment and need something exciting and interesting to grab their attention and engage them. Circus skills workshops are very popular with this age group. John’s entertainment can include fire juggling, fire eating and/ or straight jacket and chain escapology.
John will show them some amazing close-up magic with cards, rope, money, mind reading and more. He is former Chair of The Magic Circle, he will blow their (and your) minds!
Two hours is the ideal length of time for a party. Think very carefully if you are thinking do doing anything longer than that. Juggling John has a range of options for 11-14 year olds designed to fit into a 2 hour time slot:
Juggling John’s parties have 3 elements which can be combined to make 4 different party packages. The elements are:
- A. a 30-45 minute show including escapology, juggling and sophisticated magic.
- B. a 15 minute fire juggling and fire eating show (has to be outside – possible at most venues)
- C. a 45 minute circus skills workshop where everyone has a go at lots of circus tricks
(and maybe takes one home with them… how about using juggling balls as an alternative to party bags? Please click here for more details)
The possible combinations are:
- “A” – the 45 minute show
- “AB” – 45 minute show including fire at the end – total time 45 minutes
- “ABC” – circus skills workshop followed by show with or without fire – total time 1 hr 30 mins (The availability of the workshop option depends on the current Covid-19 regulations as it involves sharing equipment.)
- “ABCtea” – workshop, break for tea, then show (with or without fire) – John will be with you for 2 hours but with a break at tea time. (The availability of the workshop option depends on the current Covid-19 regulations as it involves sharing equipment.)
Juggling John has all required police checks, is a member of Equity and has full public liability insurance.